Milwaukee Bankruptcy Attorney
Facing bankruptcy in Milwaukee? Learn about your options.
My firm cares about you. In fact, we care a lot. That is why Sapinski Law Office, S.C. is committed to doing so much more for you than just filing your bankruptcy and
getting you out of debt. My team carefully analyzes your financial situation and shows you all of your bankruptcy and
non-bankruptcy debt relief options so you can determine
whether bankruptcy is right for you. If you do decide to
file for bankruptcy, my team and I will hold your hand throughout the entire process and help you complete all of the complicated forms. We can even help you restore your credit score free of charge after bankruptcy. My firm can
change your life. It's up to you.
My team understands that this may be a stressful time for you and your loved ones. Bills and collection notices may be piling up - you may even be afraid to answer your own phone because of harassing calls from lenders. Perhaps a creditor is threatening to repossess your vehicle or your home is in foreclosure. Many of my clients say their personal relationships also suffer during times of financial strain. Marriages can suffer. You may be feeling ashamed, paranoid, frustrated, defensive, even depressed. These are common emotions, and it is easy to believe your situation is hopeless.
I want you to know that there is hope. There are numerous ways that I can help you deal with your debt problems. Every day, I meet with people who are so relieved to hear that there are solutions to the difficult issues they face. Often, they don't even need a lawyer! Many learn bankruptcy, when filed correctly through an experienced lawyer, can be a painless process. Time and again, my clients have been able to keep all of their assets and restore their credit scores quickly by simply following my revolutionary step-by-step program.
How Sapinski Law Office, S.C. Can Help You
I work with clients representing many different walks of life, ages and income levels. In my 15 years of law practice, I have helped thousands of individuals regain control of their lives, find peace of mind, and get the chance to finally sleep at night, and I know I can help you too. Here are a few of the many things my office can do for you:
- Stop creditors and their collectors with little or no money down. It may seem hard to believe, but you can end your pain immediately. Let my team help you!
- Show you how bankruptcy can stop garnishment, lawsuits, utility shut-offs, car repossession, foreclosure, judgments, and even the IRS.
- File bankruptcy for you immediately, if necessary. My team files many bankruptcy cases for little or NO MONEY DOWN. Simple and hassle-free payment plans make it easy for you to eliminate debt quickly and get a fresh start.
- Show you how to restore your credit rating, even after bankruptcy, by using a proven step-by-step method - at NO extra fee to you.
Teach you the truth about bankruptcy,
your credit score, and how you can get your life back on the right track again.
- Teach you ways you can stop making payments to credit card companies today.
- Help you protect your assets from creditors.
- Give you all the facts before you determine whether bankruptcy is right for you. I can help you file bankruptcy, but let me first help you make a fully informed decision as to whether bankruptcy is your best option.
- Protect your vehicle or other assets from repossession, lower the interest rate on your vehicle loan, and lower the balance you must pay.
- Stop mortgage foreclosure proceedings against your real estate and help get you the time you need to get current on your mortgage.
- Help you modify your mortgage and eliminate completely unsecured mortgages through bankruptcy.
Help you discover alternatives to bankruptcy that may be better for you. Bankruptcy may be the answer, but it may not be. I offer non-bankruptcy options you may not know about, such as
Section 128 and
Personalized, Caring Legal Help in Wisconsin
Are you facing debt and considering bankruptcy? Get the help of an experienced and caring Milwaukee bankruptcy lawyer. If today is a bad day for you, tomorrow does not have to be. Don't wait - contact us now. Call 888-782-9423 today to schedule a
2266 N. Prospect Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Sapinski Law Office, S.C. also has other office
locations and serves clients